Change your Smile.
Change your Life.
Bring out the very
best in your Smile.
Imagine not being afraid to go to the dentist anymore and being able to accomplish all of your dental care in as little as one appointment. If you have been putting dental work off for years, Sedation Dentistry can change your life. You will be able to smile with confidence.
What is Sedation Dentistry?
Sedation dentistry is a safe and effective technique that helps patients be completely relaxed and comfortable during their dental appointments. There are a number of sedation options at our practice.
Sedation dentistry is right for anyone who wants a comfortable and relaxing dental experience. It is especially useful if you:
- have dental fears which make you delay or avoid dental treatment.
- have had a bad experience at the dentist in the past.
- can’t get comfortable at the dental office.
- can’t stand the sights, sounds or smells of a dental office.
- can’t sit still during a dental appointment.
- have problems getting numb, making appointment very painful.
- need a lot of work done and don’t have time for several appointments.
- are embarrassed about the condition of your teeth.
- have a bad gag reflex.
- have extremely sensitive teeth.
- hate needles and shots.
How You May Feel
Most patients remember nothing about their treatment. A few will remember a little, usually at the end of the appointment when we are getting them ready to go home. You will need someone to bring you to our office on the day of your sedation appointment and you MUST have someone take you home afterwards.
Safety of Sedation
The reason that we use oral sedation is because of its safety. We use monitoring equipment to monitor your pulse and blood pressure. You’ll be done before you know it, completely unaware of the time passing, totally relaxed.
We offer various levels of Sedation to reduce your anxiety. You can go to sleep while we work and wake up with a new smile!