Most people have 3 Big wishes for their teeth
What is Sedation Dentistry?
- Have dental fears which make you delay or avoid dental treatment.
- Have had a bad experience at the dentist in the past.
- Can’t get comfortable at the dental office.
- Can’t stand the sights, sounds or smells of a dental office.
- Can’t sit still during a dental appointment.
- Have problems getting numb, making appointment very painful.
- Need a lot of work done and don’t have time for several appointments.
- Are embarrassed about the condition of your teeth.
- Have a bad gag reflex.
- Have extremely sensitive teeth.
- Hate needles and shots.